Please be in special prayer this week:
From the: MPF April 2015
1. Please pray for Chaplain Joyner and his family as they have just arrived at the Naval Air Station in Fort Worth, Texas. They are in temporary housing. Pray that they will begin well at their new home, church and work place.
Please pray for courses on the Spiritual Disciplines that David Vaughn will be giving at the John Calvin Seminary on April 1 and April 8. These two days will close up his teaching on this subject this semester. Pray that the Lord would use these last sessions in the lives of the students and that David could establish ongoing relationships with those going into pastoral ministry.
2. Pray for Denise Favré who is meeting with three other ladies of the Church to start a ladies Bible study.
3. Please pray for 2 days of Vacation Bible study being held by the church plant in Bouc Bel France (suburbs of Aix-en-Provence) in April. Pray that many children would come and that the Lord would make their hearts attentive to His word. Pray also that good contact can be established with the parents that will lead to their hearing the gospel too.
4. Dafydd Hughes requests prayer for the Easter outreach which involves delivering approx. 2000 gospel leaflets to homes in the immediate vicinity. These include an invitation to gospel focused services on Easter Sunday. Please pray that the Lord will use these for his glory through the salvation of sinners in New Zealand.
5. Please pray for lasting benefits from the three lectures Dr. Jim Adams gave at the William Carey Seminary in Argentina.
6. Dafydd Hughes requests prayer for the annual youth camp of the Fellowship of Reformed Baptist Churches in NZ (6th-10th) Please pray that it will be a safe, happy and spiritually profitable week.
7. Over the past month Chaplain Joshua Stoley has been working with several hurting marriages. Pray that the Lord would grant healing, repentance, and forgiveness among these couples. Please pray especially that the Lord would use these situations to bring these men and women to saving faith. One couple in particular is seeking out God in the midst of their struggles.
8. Several pastors from Grace Covenant Church, Gilbert, AZ will be visiting IRBS and leading a seminar on outreach. It will be very similar to what they did at last year’s General Assembly. At lunch time, we will invite all WSC students to hear them, and then they will spend the afternoon teaching our students. Please pray that the Lord will use this seminar for the spread of the Gospel.
9. The church plant in Bouc Bel France (suburb of Aix-en-Provence) is beginning a 6 session Discovery Christianity Bible Study for non-Christians in April. The first two sessions will be held April 10 and April 24. Please pray that several people who have been invited will come and that the Lord would use His word mightily in their hearts.
10. Thank the Lord for Allen Beardmore’s opportunities to travel to other churches and present his proposed work in Australia. Please pray that the Lord would be preparing the hearts of many in Perth to hear the gospel.
11. Raymond Perron requests prayer for continued unity in the Quebec Association of Churches.