We would truly enjoy having you worship with us at the Limerick Free Baptist Church when you are vacationing, visiting friends or relatives, or moving to the area. Follow the directions listed below to find your way to our church. If a map would be helpful, click here. Wait for the map image to load and then click Print at the top of the screen for a hard copy.
- From Boston and points south
Take I-95 north to Exit 19 (formerly Exit 2) of the Maine Turnpike. From there, take Route 109W approx. 9 miles to Sanford. At the traffic light, turn right on Route 4N. Continue straight; at the second traffic light (approx. 4 miles), Route 202 will join Route 4. Go straight through the light, following Routes 4 & 202 through Alfred village. Continue for approx. 8 miles through Waterboro, turn left following Route 5W at the blinker. After approx. 2 miles, turn left again at the Stop sign. Proceed West on Route 5 approx. 8 miles to Limerick village. The church is at the intersection of Routes 5 & 160.
- From Augusta/Bangor and points north
Take I-95 south to Exit 47 (approx. 1 mile south of old Exit 8) of the Maine Turnpike. From there, turn left to Westbrook Arterial and Route 25W. Follow Route 25 for approx. 18 miles (through Westbrook, Gorham & Standish). Turn left at the traffic light on Route 11W. Follow Route 11 for approx. 7 miles into Limerick village. Turn right on Route 5 at the Stop sign, the church is at the intersection of Routes 5 & 160.
- From N.H. Lakes Region and points west
Take Route 25E approx. 9 miles after the Maine/New Hampshire state line to Cornish. Turn right at the intersection onto Route 5E; follow Route 5 for approx. 8 miles. As you enter Limerick village, the church is at the intersection of Routes 5 & 160.
- From Conway, N.H. and points north
Take Route 302E from Conway across the Maine/New Hampshire state line into Fryeburg. At the traffic light, turn right on Route 5 & 113E; follow Routes 5 & 113 for approx. 17 miles (through Fryeburg, Brownfield, Hiram, & West Baldwin). In West Baldwin turn right at the intersection, following Route 5 for approx. 2 miles to the stop sign in Cornish. Turn right following Route 5 & 25W for approx. 1 mile. Turn left at the intersection following Route 5 for approx. 8 miles. As you enter Limerick village, the church is at the intersection of Routes 5 & 160.
- By Air
- Commercial flights arrive at the Portland International Jetport and the Bangor International Airport regularly. From Portland, follow Route 25W (Brighton Avenue) and the directions above for Augusta/Bangor.
- Charter flights arrive at Sanford Municipal Airport and at Eastern Slope Airport in Fryeburg. From the Sanford Airport, turn right on Route 109 and follow it for about 1-1/2 miles to the traffic light. Turn right on Route 4N and follow the directions above for Boston. From the Fryeburg airport, turn right on Routes 5 & 113E (approx. 15 miles to West Baldwin); follow the directions above for Conway.
- For the very brave, including Pastor Jack, small private planes are welcome at the Limington-Harmon airport in Limington. Turn right on Route 11W, follow Route 11 through the traffic for approx. 9 miles into Limerick village. Turn right on Route 5 at the Stop sign, the church is at the intersection of Routes 5 & 160.