Please be in special prayer this week…
From the ARBCA MPF March 2015
March 22nd: Matthew Brennan in Clonmel, Ireland requests prayer for the preparations for a series of special mid-week evangelistic talks for the months of March/ April.
Pastor Jorge Molina from Carlos Paz, Argentina requests prayer for the 2nd Reformation Family Retreat. (March 22nd – 24th)
23. The lease on the venue where the Crosspoint Church, NZ meets for Sunday meetings will be expiring in August. Please join them in praying that the Lord would guide them as they begin to consider their options for the future.
24. Daniel Durand requests prayer for André Pinard and the church plant in Aylmer, Quebec. There has been a lady who is showing interest in attending the Bible studies.
25. Continue to pray for Obed Rupertus at Iglesia Biblica Communidad de la Gracia in Santiago, Chile.
26. Please pray for wisdom for Oliviér Favré as he finds his place in the leadership of the Mulhouse Church in France. Pray also for Denise as she tries to start a meeting with some ladies of the Church.
27. Please pray for Michael and Ashley Emadi to continue to have opportunities to talk to people about the Gospel and that they would be an encouragement to the church in Dundalk in Ireland.
28. Oscar Bloise requests prayer for two ladies and a gentleman who attend the services at Faith Missionary Baptist Church in Kingston, Jamaica to come to salvation in Christ.
29. Please pray for Chaplain James Galyon to provide encouragement to the commanders and personnel who are people of faith; to give sage advice in respect to matters related to ethics, morale, and religious accommodation; and to serve boldly and wisely in a politically correct environment.
30. Please pray for Prof. Renihan. Ask the Lord to keep him walking in holiness and wisdom as a good example and helper for the IRBS students.
31. Please be in prayer specifically for an Airmen Chaplain Josh Stoley is working with whose marriage is in trouble. Both are unbelievers and pervasive sin has torn the marriage apart. The good in this is that it has brought the husband to a place where he is seeking the Lord.