Be sure to visit our page on Association of Reformed Baptist Churches of America, and, please be in prayer for the following:
James Gaylon ~ Henderson, Nevada ~ Missionary Information
July Missionary Prayer Focus…
3. Please pray for Chaplain Galyon as he continues to make inroads with his new group. Ask the Lord to provide favor with the commanders and senior leaders.
4. The church plant in Perth Australia has about 30-40 people regularly attending on Sunday mornings and about 20-30 on Sunday afternoons. Pray that those committed to the work would be faithful in inviting unsaved friends and coworkers. Please pray that the Sunday school hour would be a profitable time as Allen teaches through the major doctrines found in our confession of faith. Pray that those interested in the church plant would faithfully attend and feel free to ask questions as they wrestle through the implications of the various biblical truths.
5. Prof Renihan is teaching for 3 days at the School of Theology sponsored by Stanmore Baptist Church, Sydney, Australia. The topic this week is Baptist History. Pray for the pastors attending and for Dr. Renihan as he teaches.
6. Our Missionary Stan Line reports that the churches continue to grow slowly and there are new church plants in the major cities of Fusagasugá and Armenia. Pastoral training efforts go on in Bogotá and in Medellín as well as on a more elementary level in many of the local churches.
7. Matthew Brennan in Ireland requests prayer for the radio ministry and for E. who he meets with weekly to explain the Gospel.
8. Please lift up an NCO that Chaplain Stoley met with and who is facing significant health issues. His faith is strong, but in the midst of his difficulties he is battling anxiety, anger, and depression. Pray that the Lord will give him answers, that his faith will remain strong, and that the military medical system will treat this young man as he deserves. Ultimately, he is seeking a medical retirement.
9. Please pray for Christ Reformed Baptist Church Lookout Mountain, TN, one of the new church plants, as they begin prayer meetings this month and hold an informational meeting on Sunday afternoon July 31st.
Psalm 11:4-5, 7 English Standard Version (ESV)
4 The Lord is in his holy temple;
the Lord‘s throne is in heaven;
his eyes see, his eyelids test the children of man.
5 The Lord tests the righteous,
but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.
7 For the Lord is righteous;
he loves righteous deeds;
the upright shall behold his face.
From the 1689 Baptist Confession
Chapter 19: Of the Law of God
5. The moral law doth for ever bind all, as well justified persons as others, to the obedience thereof, and that not only in regard of the matter contained in it, but also in respect of the authority of God the Creator, who gave it; neither doth Christ in the Gospel any way dissolve, but much strengthen this obligation.
( Romans 13:8-10; James 2:8, 10-12; James 2:10, 11; Matthew 5:17-19; Romans 3:31 )